Day 1 Paro Airport – Thimphu
- (Distance: 65 km. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 pts.)
- Meet and Greet on landing in Paro Airport and exchange to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On landing check in at the inn. Night investigates the Thimpu town by walk. Medium-term remain at Thimphu.
Day 2 Thimphu Sightseeing
- After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a spot for reviving with a tremendous statue of Buddha on the highest point of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) and Folk Heritage Museum. Evening visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Center, The talking national creature of Bhutan can be seen here Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Medium-term remain at Thimphu.
Day 3 Thimphu – Paro
- (Distance: 65 km. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 pts.)
- After breakfast exchange to Paro. In transit visit the Tamchog Lhakhang – It is arranged among Thimphu and Paro and it was worked in the thirteenth century by Thangthong Gyalpo. He is otherwise called the Iron scaffold manufacturer. Arranged on a sloping top, we need to cross an antiquated style scaffold to achieve the sanctuary. On entry in Paro, check in at the lodging. Medium-term remain at Paro.
Day 4 Paro Sightseeing
- After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong. Additionally, visit renowned Taktsang Monastery - called "Tiger's Nest" (2hrs climb from the base camp) and Kitchen Monastery. Medium-term stay will be at Paro.
Day 5 Paro Airport
- After breakfast look at from in and drop at Paro Airport for your ahead voyage.