Day 1 Delhi – Haridwar (210 Kms, 6 Hours approx)
- Arrive in Delhi, meet and welcome with our agent and after that drive to Haridwar, on landing in Haridwar registration lodging. Rest of the day at recreation. At night, we will take you Har-Ki-Pauri for Aarti darshan, after Aarti Darshan back to the lodging for medium-term remain.
Day 2 Haridwar – Barkot (205 Kms, 6 Hours approx)
- Morning, after breakfast registration from the inn and afterward drive to Barkot through Mussoorie. On landing registration Hotel. Medium-term at lodging.
Day 3 Barkot – Yamunotri-Barkot (42 Kms and 5 Kms Trek)
- Each side Early morning (4:00 AM) drive to Jankichatti (42 KM), begin 5 Kms trek from Janki Chatti to Yamunotri either by walk, doli or by steed at possess cost. On landing in Yamunotri, clean up in hot Jamunabai Kund then go for Temple darshan, subsequent to having Temple darshan you can likewise cook rice by pressing it in a material and dunking it in the boiling water of the hot kind. Travelers return this cooked rice to home as "Prasad". After this down to Jankichatti and after that continue to Barkot. Medium-term at lodging.
Day 4 Barkot – Uttarkashi (95Kms, 4 Hours Approx)
- Morning (9:00 AM) after breakfast look at from the lodging and drive to Uttarkashi. In course visit Praketswar Mahadev. On entry registration the inn, In the night we will visit the acclaimed sanctuary of Kashi – Viswanath at Uttarkashi and after that back to the inn for medium-term remain.
Day 5 Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100 Kms)
- Either side Early morning (5:00 AM) drive to Gangotri. At Gangotri take a sacred dunk in the waterway Ganga, It's additionally called Bhagirathi at its beginning. At that point go for Temple darshan, after sanctuary darshan drives back to Uttarkashi for medium-term remain.
Day 6 Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (223 Kms, 9 - 10 Hours Approx)
- Morning (7:00 AM) after breakfast look at from the inn and afterward drive to Guptkashi. On landing in Guptkashi registration the inn, in the night we will visit the popular sanctuary of Kashi – Vishwanath at Guptkashi. After sanctuary darshan back to the lodging for medium-term remain.
Day 7 Guptkashi – GouriKund-Kedarnath (35 Kms and 17 Kms trek)
- Early morning (5:00 AM) registration from the inn and drive to Gourikund. From here, we will begin 17 Kms trek to Kedarnath. Either by walk, Doli or by steed at claim cost.
- On landing in Kedarnath, registration into the Guest House created by Government ( possess cost).
- At night visit Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the sanctuary and take a section in night Aarti. Medium-term remain.
Day 8 Kedarnath - Guptkashi (17 Kms Down Trek and 35 Kms 3 hrs by Road)
- Early morning (4:00 AM) go for sanctuary darshan, after darshan back to Hotel. After breakfast trek down to Gaurikund. Later drive to Guptkashi. On landing registration the Hotel. Medium-term remains at the lodging.
Benevolently Note: There will be a few changes in the schedule if for certain reasons who are unfit to get the early enrollment for visiting Kedarnath on day 07. The elective program for day 07 and day 08 would be as per the following:
- Those who got the early enlistment to visit the Kedarnath by horse/Doli/walk (approx 17 Kms every way), need to begin the trek promptly toward the beginning of the day of day 07, with the goal that you can return day 08 evening.
- Those voyagers who don't get the enlistment on day 07 morning they will enlist for Kedarnath on day 07 night and begin venture promptly toward the beginning of the day on day 08 by horse/Doli/walk (approx 17 Kms every way) so you can return around the same time by late night.
Day 9 Guptkashi - Badrinath (190 kms/9 Hours Approx)
- Morning (7:00 AM) after breakfast drive to Badrinath through Chopta. On entry registration the inn. After a brief break goes for intriguing touring of Mana Village (the last town before the Tibetan outskirt). Visit Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Charanpaduka, Bhim pul and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. After that back to the inn, at night go for aarti. Medium-term at inn.
Day 10 Badrinath – Joshimath/Srinagar Early morning (4:00 AM)
- wash up in Taptkund it's additionally called Suryakund. At that point go for sanctuary darshan, in the wake of having sanctuary darshan back to Hotel. After breakfast registration from in and drive to Srinagar. On landing in Srinagar registration Hotel. Medium-term at lodging.
Day 11 Srinagar – Rishikesh – Haridwar (130 kms/4hrs)
- Morning (9:00 AM) after breakfast drive to Rishikesh., take some rest and after that go for touring of Rishikesh city. Visit Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Raghunath sanctuary, and Geeta Bhavan. In night participate in aarti perfumed at Triveni Ghat. After aarti darshan back to Haridwar lodging for medium-term remains.
Day 12 Haridwar – Delhi (210 Kms, 7 Hours Approx.)
- Depart in the first part of the day (9:00 AM) after breakfast, drive back to Delhi.On landing in Delhi, exchange to airplane terminal/railroad station to get the flight/train for ahead