Day 1 ARRIVAL AT GOA
Your astonishing vacation in Goa would start with
- Land at Goa Airport/Railway Station.
- You will be escorted to your Lodging.
- Registration and go through the day at relaxation.
- Overnight stay at Lodging.
Day 2 NORTH GOA SIGHTSEEING
- Breakfast at the inn
- Tour of North Goa, covering the Fort Aguada, a Portuguese post that remains on the shoreline south of Candolim and at the shore of Mandovi waterway.
It was used in 1612 so as to watch the Portuguese domain against the Dutch and what's more, offers a far-reaching perspective on the Arabian ocean.
- The Baga Beach, the most well-known shoreline in Goa celebrated for its vivacious nightlife.
- The Anjuna Beach is known to have a standout amongst the best insect markets of Goa (held each Wednesday).
- Visit the Vagator Beach for its laid-back vibe and clean waters, Morjim shoreline is offered with green and exquisite vistas. A few thousand voyagers visit this little shoreline town consistently. Actually, numerous Russians have made it their second home and you can see them on the shorelines much of the time. Before dinnertime, come back to the inn for an agreeable night remain. You may likewise unwind at night by the poolside.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 SOUTH GOA SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast, a tour of South Goa.
- The Shri Mangueshi Temple, which is among the most seasoned sanctuaries of the state alongside the Shanta Durga sanctuary.
- Visit the places of worship of the old Goa. Post the congregation visit, head to the peaceful shorelines of South Goa, Dona Paula Shoreline and Miramar Beach.
- Next, you can likewise appreciate the Mandovi River Cruise at an additional expense.
- After a thrilling day, come back to the lodging for the night.
Note: Mandovi River Cruise at extra cost.
Day 4 DEPARTURE FROM GOA
- After breakfast, check out from the inn and then transfer to the airplane terminal/railroad station.