Day 1 Goa Arrival
- Your astonishing occasion in Goa would start with your landing in Goa Airport/Railway Station. From that point, you will get a private exchange to your lodging. Registration and go through the day at relaxation. Medium-term remain at Lodging.
Day 2 North Goa Sightseeing
- Begin your day with a rich breakfast at the inn and head for a touring of North Goa, covering the Fort Aguada, a Portuguese post that remains on the shoreline south of Candolim and at the shore of Mandovi waterway. It was worked in 1612 so as to watch the Portuguese domain against the Dutch what's more, the Marathas and offers a far-reaching perspective on the Arabian ocean. Ahead covering the Baga Beach, the most well-known shoreline in Goa celebrated for its vivacious nightlife. At that point, move to the Anjuna Beach known to have a standout amongst the best insect markets of Goa (held each Wednesday). At long last, visit the Vagator Beach for its laid-back vibe and clean waters, Morjim shoreline is offered with a green situation and exquisite vistas. A few thousand voyagers visit this little shoreline town consistently. Actually, numerous Russians have made it their second home and you can see them on the shorelines much of the time. Before dinnertime, come back to the inn for an agreeable night remain. You may likewise unwind at night by the poolside. Medium-term remain at Hotel.
- Labels: Fort Aguada, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach, morjim shoreline
Day 3 South Goa Sightseeing
- After the morning meal, prepare to investigate South Goa. Your first stop is at the Shri Mangueshi Temple, which is among the most seasoned sanctuaries of the state alongside the Shanta Durga sanctuary. Next, investigate the places of worship of the old Goa. Post the congregation visit, head to the peaceful shorelines of South Goa, Dona Paula Shoreline and Miramar Beach. Next, you can likewise appreciate the Mandovi River Cruise at an additional expense. After a thrilling day, come back to the lodging for a medium-term remain.
- Labels: Shree Mangueshi Temple, Old Goa Churches, Dona Paula, Miramar Beach, Shanta Durga sanctuary
- Note:- Mandovi River Cruise at extra cost.
Day 4 Departure from Goa
- After breakfast, registration from the inn and get a private exchange to the airplane terminal/railroad station for your arrival venture.