DAY 01: HYDERABAD- ARRIVAL AMMAN and PROCEED FOR LUNCH AFTER MOUNT NEBU
- Departure Hyderabad
- Morning flight arrival of Amman. Arrive in the afternoon at Amman.
- Meet and transfer to the hotel by our representative.
- Check in an overnight stay at Hotel, LUNCH & DINNER.
DAY 02: AMMAN- MADABA
- Hotel's Continue to visit Madaba's City of Mosaics.
- Madaba is a typical East Bank town in many respects that differs in one major aspect: a fine Byzantine mosaic lies beneath almost every Madaba's main attraction in St. George's contemporary Greek Orthodox Church-is a beautifully vivid Byzantine of the 6th century that shows the whole region from Jordan and Palestine in the north to Egypt in the south.
- Mount Nebo: Enter SHEIKH HUSSEIN BRIDGE ...
DAY 03:-Early NAZARETH
- Hotel Drive to Sheik Hussein Bridge and completeImmigration, Jordan border customs formalities.
- Enter the land of Complete customs formalities for emigration.
- Visit Nazareth, the boyhood city of Jesus and home of Mary and Joseph, and visit the Annunciation basilica built over the grotto where Archangel Gabriel appeared to announce that she would bear a son,Jesus. We stop at Joseph's workshop as well.
- Visit well with Mary. Go to Cana, where Jesus performed his first miracle, transforming water into wine at the wedding feast. Restaurant
- Visit Mount Tabor, believed to be the site of the Transfiguration of Christ, an event in the Gospels in which Jesus is transfigured on an unnamed mountain and speaks to Moses and
- Return to the Dinner and stay in the hotel overnight.
Day 04: GALILEE SEA-JERUSALEM
- Hotel breakfast. Visit Capernaum Visit the house of St. Peter (the center of the ministry of Jesus after he left Nazareth) stop at Tabga-the Church of the Multiplication of the Five Loaves and Two Fishes and the Church of the Beatitudes, where Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount.
- Drive through Galilee and ride a fishing boat from Galilee. Visit Peter's Primate Church and Mensa Restaurant lunch.
- Go to Haifa, the largest port city in Israel, built on Carmel's slopes.
- Visit a view of the Bahai Shrine in the famous Persian Hanging Then make a brief stop at the monastery of Stella Maris, see Mount Carmel's caves were well known to Elijah, the prophet who lived and sometimes had to hide. Go through the Jordan Valley to Jerusalem.
- Check in and arrive at the Bethlehem Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 05: EIN KARIM- MOUNT OF OLIVES
- Breakfast at the hotel, Visit Ein Karim, John the Baptist's birthplace and the visiting church. For a panoramic view of Jerusalem, go to Mount of Olives.
- Visit Pater Noster Ascension's sanctuary. Walk down the Palm Sunday road to Dominus Flevit chapel (where Jesus wept over Jerusalem's destruction) and Gethsemane Garden. (Where Jesus prayed when the Romans were betrayed by Judah). Continue to Mount Zion.
- Visit the agonizing basilica, St. Mary's Tomb.
- Visit the Last Supper Room, where we remember Pentecost's last supper and the descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles.
- Visit the Cenacle–King David's tomb and – (the other upper chamber).
- Visit St. Peter's Church of Gallicantu, symbolizing Peter's denial of Jesus as he predicted at the Last Supper) and visit the traditional High Priest's house in Caiaphas, where Jesus was imprisoned.
- Move to Bethlehem to visit the field of the Shepherd in the province of Judah. Lunch at Restaurant.
- Visit the Nativity Church, Jesus ' birthplace and David's City, Manager Square, Crusaders Cloister, Jerome's Grotto and the Milk Grotto.
- Return to hotel, dinner and hotel.
DAY 06: JERUSALEM OLD CITY-GOLGOTHA
- Hotel breakfast.
- Go to the pools of Beit Hasda, where the crippled man was healed by Jesus. Traditionally accepted as the last route trodden by Jesus, walk through Via Dolorosa (Way of Grief).
- Follow the 14 Cross Stations to Golgotha, where Jesus was crucified, and marking major events along the way.
- Visit the Judgments Hall of Pilate, the Flagellation Chapel (where the Roman soldiers scourged Jesus and put a thorn crown on His head), the Ecce Homo Arch and the Sisters of Zion Convent. The last five stations of the Cross are noticeable from a distance with two silver towers inside the Holy Sepulchres Church. Visit Golgotha and Jesus Christ's Tomb.
- Visit Wailing Wall after the ancient town, which is the Jewish religion's holiest location. Go to Jericho Visit. Restaurant lunch.
- After visit Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree (is the place where Jesus stopped on the way to Jerusalem on the Eve of the Passover, and where Jesus cured the blind man during his stay at Zachaeus house). Visit the traditional Baptismal site of Yardenit on the Jordan
- Move to Bethany, Mary's Town, Martha, Visit the tomb of Lazarus.
- Return to hotel, dinner and hotel.
DAY 07: TABA BORDER ARRIVAL AND TRANSFER TO CAIRO HOTEL TABA BORDER
- Arrive in Egypt
- AFTER BREAKFAST. Full immigration, Egyptian customs formalities. (ETA 1200/1400) Take the Suez Canal to Cairo.
- Lunch En-route to Cairo visit Sinai Mountains under the mountain where it is said Moses got the Ten Commandments. For over fifteen centuries, it has been one of the major centers of religious pilgrimage in the Visit the monastery of St Catherine, Burning Bush, well Mosses.
- Check in and arrive at Cairo
- En-route dinner or hotel dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 08: MONASTERY ST. CATHERINE–CAIRO BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER
- Breakfast hotel.
- Visit ancient churches in Cairo after breakfast. Restaurant lunch. Egyptian Museum / Pharonic Village visit afternoon.
- Back to hotel. Relax. Evening, a cruise on the River Nile. Dinner on board. Enjoy the shows on board.
- CAIRO-PYRAMIDS proceed to visit Egyptian Pyramids, Sphinx.
DAY 09: CAIRO — BREAKFAST AIRPORT REPORTING TO EGYPT