The Term “Holy” Itself Projects That How The Christians Feel About “Holy Land”. Jerusalem Is The Place Where Christians Aspire To Visit Once. It Is The Place Where Jesus Christ Born and Lead a Holy Life and Sacrificed Himself Behalf Of The Entire Sin Of Human Race, So That The Particular Reason The Entire ISRAEL and JERUSALEM Trips Termed As Holy Land Trips.
We, JMJ Travels Thinks Beyond To Promote Comfortable Journey To The Travelers Who Are Planned For Journey To The ‘ Holy Land’ With Us.
Day 1: Journey From Hyderabad To Amman.
The Journey Will Be Scheduled In The Morning For The Departure In Hyderabad For The First Flight Arrival to Amman Which Will Reach Us To Amman in The Afternoon. From Here Our Hotel Representatives Reach Us Our Hotels For Making Our First Day As Memorable In Amman With All The Services Including Lunch & Dinner.
Day 2: Journey To Amman To Madaba.
- Proceeding To The Second Day Of The Travel, We Will Navigate To Madaba City Which is The Part Of The Jordan, The Madaba Was An Exciting City For The Visitors With a Lot Of Mosaics, The Madaba City’s Unique Soul Will Attract Any Person Who Loves The Combination Of Both Tourism and a Pilgrim Environment.
- The Main Attraction Of The The City Was The Greek Orthodox Church Which We Will Take You To There As a Part Of Our Journey. And Also We Cover All The Pilgrim Places and Tourist Places In Madaba.
- This Madaba Journey Ends and We Enter Sheikh Hussein Bridge.
Day 3: Nazareth.
- The Person Who Is Familiar About Christianity Or Knowledge Of Christianity Will Know That The Place Nazareth Was Very Sacred To Them Because It Was The Place Where Jesus Christ Grew Up Before He Started Preaching Gospel.
- On Day 3 We Will Move From Madaba to Sheikh Hussein Bridge To Complete All The Immigration Process Of The Border Custom Formalities Of Jordan.
- Then We Will Move To The Place Where Mary. Go To Cana Where Jesus Christ Showed His First Miracle Turning Water To Wine For The Wedding Feast. And From There The Journey Proceeds To Mount Tabor Where The Believers Of Christianity Believes That Where Jesus Christ Spoke With Moses and Other Ancestors According To Bible.
- From The Mount Tabor We Will Move To Hotel For The Night Stay.
Day 4: Galilee Sea To Jerusalem
- By Completing The Breakfast In The Hotel, We Move To Visit Capernaum To The House Of Saint. Peter Which Was The Centre Of The Jesus Christ’s Ministry. And Then To Tabga Where Jesus Christ Multiplied The Food 2 Fishes and 5 Loaves For All The Persons Who Came To Visit Jesus For Listening His Gospel And This Mount Is Called As Mount Of Gospel Where Jesus Gave Sermon.
- Driving Through Galilee and Visiting St.Peters Primate Church and Mensa Restaurant Lunch.
- Day 4 In Our Package Is Said To Be The Busy Of The Travel Package Where We Cover The Most Sacred Places and Their Individuality With Explanation Of Our Guide.
- Places We Cover On Day 4 Including The Above Mentioned:
Halifa : The Largest Port In Israel Built On Camel’s Slopes.
Bahai Shrine : The Most Famous Persian Hanging.
Mount Carmel Caves : The Place Which Is Famous In The Life Part Of Elijah.
- At The End Of The Day We Will Reach Jerusalem and Check in In Our Hotel For The Dinner and Over Night Stay.
Day 5 Ein Karim To Mount Of Olives:
- We Start Our Journey Schedule With The Breakfast In Hotel and Heading Toward Ein Karim and John The Baptist Birth Place and Visiting The Church Which Will Give Nice Memory Of Panoramic View Of The Jerusalem.
- From Here We Move To Noster Ancension’s Santuary and a Walk Down To Palm Sunday Road To Daminus Flevit Chapel and We Continue To Zion.
- Schedule Of The Day 5 Journey Which Includes:
- Saint.Mary’s Tomb and The Last Supper Room Of The Penticost’s Last Supper With Jesus, The King David’s Tomb, The St. Peters Church In Gallicantu and The Traditional High Priest House In Caiaphas Where Jesus Was Imprisoned.
- From The Caiaphas We Move To Bethlehem To Visit The Shepherd Field In The Provenance Of Judah and Visiting The Nativity Church Which Is Famous As The Jesus Birth Place Of The David’s City and This Trip Also Included With The Places Like Manager Square, Crusaders Cloister, Jeromes Grotto and The Milk Grotto.
- The Journey Proceeds For The Dinner and Night Stay In Hotel.
Day 6 Jerusalem Old City and Golgotha :
- By Completing Breakfast Earlier In The Morning, We Head Towards Beit Hasda, The Well Known Place Where Jesus Healed The Crippled Man. And Heading Towards The 14 Cross Points to Golgotha Where Jesus Christ Crucified In Calvary.
- We Also Visit Pilets Judgement Hall and The Flagellation Chapel Where The Roam Soldiers Scourged and Kept a Thorn Crown On Jesus Christ.
- The Sixth Day Of The Journey Includes The Wailing Wall In The Ancient City and Jericho Wall In Jericho.
- After visit Mount of Temptation and Sycamore Tree (is the place where Jesus stopped on the way to Jerusalem on the Eve of the Passover, and where Jesus cured the Blind man during his stay at Zachaeus house) and We Move To Bethany Which Is Known As Mery’s Town and Return For The Hotel For The Night Stay and Dinner.
Day 07: Taba Border Arrival And Transfer To Cairo Hotel Taba Border
- Entering To Egypt By Completing All The Custom Formalities At The Border, And a Lunch In En-route to Cairo and Visiting Sinai Mountains Where Moses Got 10 Commandments From God and The Place Where God Spoke To Moses Through Bush. And Checking at Cairo and Over Night And Stay In The Hotel In Cairo.
Day 08: Monastery St. Catherine–Cairo Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Starting By Breakfast In Hotel and Visiting Ancient Churches In Cairo and Egyptian Museum And The Pharonic Village In The AfterNoon After Completing The Lunch In The Afternoon.
- Getting Back To Hotel For Relaxation and a Evening Cruise at River Nile Having a Shows and Dinner On The Board.
- This Journey Includes The Visiting Of Cairo and Egypt Pyramids.
Day 9 Cairo Breakfast In Hotel and Airport Reporting For Return.