Day 1 Arrival in the US -Orlando
1) Airport to Hotel
- On arrival in Miami OR New York; Group will be received by our representative and take the group via motor coach to the hotel. Once check-in is complete there will be free time to unpack and relax at the pool.
- Later Tour Briefing over Tea with Snacks.
Day 2 Depart for Universal's Islands of Adventure.
Get ready for the Ultimate Hollywood Experience!!!
2) Hotel to universal Studio:(Round trip)
Pick up at the Hotel at 9: 00 AM
Pick up at Universal Studios 6:00 PM
- At Universal's Islands of the journey the world's most cutting -edge rides and attractions cause you to the hero of your favorite stories,myths, legends, cartoons, comic books and children's tales.
- you will be part of Harry Potter associate degreed his friends in an unforgettable journey on the bottom -breaking new ride, Harry Potter and also the taboo Journey. Battle villains on The wonderful Adventures of Spider -Mark).You' ll launch from zero to 40mph in 2 seconds flat on The unbelievable Hulk Coaster. Plunge down associate degree ss-foot body of water to flee the jaws of a hungry T -Rex on the period Park stream journey.
- Cheer on the heroes as you relish the explosive feats of The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad stunt show. facilitate save the day as you hurtle down the Dudley Do -Right's carpenters saw Falls flume ride.
- Spin and whirl through the mischievous world of The Cat within the stalk. Its action, thrills, and excitement for all ages...and it's solely at Universal's Islands of the journey. Lunch enclosed by voucher within the park. when dinner and check out edifice.
Day 3 ORLANDO - DISNEYLAND -THEME PARK
3) Hotel to Disney World: (Round Trip)
- Pick up at the Hotel 9:00 AM Pick up at Disney World 6:00 PM Full day visit to either DISNEYLAND BLIZZARD BEACH & SHOPPING AT PRIME OUTLETS or Sea World - You can choose any one park. Overnight is in Orlando.
Day 4 KENNEDY SPACE CENTER DAY
4) Hotel to Kennedy Space Center: (Round Trip)
Get up at the Hotel at 9:00 AM
Get up at Kennedy Space Centre 4:00 PM
- Two Day affirmation There's no better method to get a look at Kennedy Space Center than on the Kennedy Space Center Tour (KSC Tour).
- Take a NASA transport for a drive-by perspective on a platform and after that experience the noteworthy Apollo 8 dispatch site and wonder about a gigantic 363 - foot - long Saturn V moon rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center. Experience the space program's past and future on the KSC Up-Close Explore Tour, where guests get an insider's perspective on Kennedy Space Center's job in space investigation.
Day 5 KENNEDY SPACE CENTER: DAY2
5) Hotel to Kennedy Space Center: (Round Trip)
Get up at the Hotel 9:00 AM
Get up at Kennedy Space Center 4: OO PM
- Trace the movement of room investigation at where everything started ......Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. Travel through time on the KSC Up -Close Cape Canaveral: Then and Now
- Visit to figure out how the primary rockets were propelled and the main space explorers progressed toward becoming saints.
Day 6 AFTER BREAKFAST DEPART FOR AIRPORT FOR FLIGHT TO NEW YORK
Lodging to Airport While in New York City, visit the accompanying scene popular locales:
Day 7 NEW YORK CITY Full day in New York for touring/relaxation shopping
- After breakfast in Hotel, continue on entire day voyage through New York City.
- First take a visit towards Downtown Manhattan, at that point take the Staten Island Ferry for an astounding perspective on New York city horizon and for a close perspective on the acclaimed American symbol of opportunity - The statue of Liberty-an endowment of kinship from the general population of France to the general population of the United States and is a widespread image of opportunity and vote based system. The Statue of Liberty was devoted on October 28, 1886, assigned as a National Monument in 1924 and reestablished for her centennial on July 4,1986. Also visit sth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, U.N. building, Central Park, Manhattan, Brooklyn Bridge and furthermore the 86th floor observatory of Empire state working for a 10,000 foot perspective on the city. Register with lodging Breakfast and Supper
Day 8 NEW YORK - NIAGARA FALLS Back to Washington to Niagara Falls:
- Access to the recreation center. House keeper of Mist We will at that point keep on niagara Falls, NY where we will see Thundering Water Cultural Show. Niagara Falls, NY Known and cherished for both their capacity and their magnificence, the Niagara Falls offer an encounter ti like some other. More water tumbles down from the Niagara River consistently than some other spot on the planet. Roaring Water Cultural
- Show Niagara, in the same way as other amazing marvels of nature, is a consecrated spot for the neighborhood Native American individuals. This show utilizes move as a narrating medium through which to exhibit the effect that the falls have had on local culture. Back to Washington
Day 9 WASHINGTON DC - city - the big apple (233 MILES)
Hotel to Washington
DC: Sites in Washington DC.
In the morning, we'll head south to Washington, DC to examine all of the famous monuments. Guests can have the prospect to go to Tussaud Wax deposit if time permits and take a Cruise on the Potomac that may permit them to examine the various sites of Washington DC from the water.
- we'll then visit city PA to examine the Liberty Bell and building in National Independence Park.
- we'll come back to the big apple at midnight See "Departure and come back Details- for flight and drop-off. Washington, DC The capital of the United States of America sits on the scenic Potomac. Monuments, museums, and Americana characterize this historic town, that is found within the District of Columbia between the states of and Virginia. National Air and house deposit one in every of the Smithsonian Institute's museums in Washington, DC, the National Air and house deposit chronicles the history of flight.
- From the Wright Brother to Buzz Aldrin, the exhibits at this deposit explore all of humanity's air travels.
Day 10 Hershey Chocolate Factory in Pennsylvania: New York Departure
- Return to India for Flight and Drop –off
- Hope this is a very detail Itinerary still if you need anything to ask about the itinerary please do so. Hope to hear from you soon.
- STATUE OF LIBERTY and ELLIS ISLAND
- TIMES SQUARE
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING: PAID ENTRANCE!
- MADAME TUSSAUD: PAID ENTRANCE!
- GROUND ZERO
- WALL STREET
- AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY: SUGGESTED DONATION NEW YORK CITY (MANHATTAN) TOUR: We will visit the accompanying places(ALL Sr FES HAVE ACCESS)Time Square, Penn Station/Madison square Garden, Empire State Building, Madison Square Park, Flatiron Building, Washington Square Park,Nollo/Sollo/Chinatown/Little Italy. Brooklyn Bridge 9/11 Remembrance/Ground Zero/Freedom Tower, Trinity Church/Wall Street Bull/Battery Park,Staten Island Ferry (This ship doesn't stop at the statue of Liberty be that as it may, go by and you can take pictures) Manhattan Bridge, Williamsburg Bridge, UN General Assembly, Grand Central Station, Columbus Circle, Central Park/Strawberry Fields, Dakota Building, Grand Army Plaza, Plaza Hotel, Trump Tower, St Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center.
- Take the Flight in the first part of the day Arrival at New York Airport From the air terminal, land directly at Times Square and be astounded by the lights of this super city. The most happening spot, without a doubt! Paris might be known as the "City of Lights," however any individual who has ever been to New York City realizes that the lights of Times Square give Paris a keep running for its cash. Times Square lit up by stories - high announcements, flickering lights and gleaming LCD screens. See New York when it shines! Appreciate evening time perspectives and climate of Times Square, Chinatown, Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, Solo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and Lower East Side. Our authorized visit guides will portray the historical backdrop of all the celebrated sights of this superb city for your delight and learning joy. Breakfast and Dinner
- Airplane terminal to Hotel One Day New York City Tour: