Day 1 AIRPORT / KANDY (APPROX TRANSFER TIME 03 HOURS)
- Pick up from the airport where a representative will transfer you to the hotel.
- Enroute visit the Munneswaram Temple.
- Munneswaram temple is a crucial regional Hindu temple. It's been existing since 1000 CE, though myths encompassing the temple associate it with the popular Indian epic Ramayana, and its legendary hero Rama. The temple is one in every of 5 ancient temples (Ishwarams) dedicated to Shiva within the region.
- Arrive at the urban center and check-in.
- Lunch outside the urban center.
- Thereafter begin town tour.
- Kandy Town also knew as their Capital is a “World Heritage City”. It was absolutely the last defense of the Sinhalese Kings throughout the Portuguese, Dutch and British rule and eventually ceded to British people in 1815. It is one of the foremost sacred sites. The remains of the Royal Palace (MahaWasala), PalleWasala- where the Queens stayed-now used for the National repository, MedaWasala, Audience Hall, NathaDevale and Vishnu Devale. The washing tent(Ulpenge) is by the Lake and within the Center of the lake is that the Island referred to as “Kiri Samudraya” (Milk white ocean) utilized by the kings because of the edifice. Today it's the center of Buddhism, arts, crafts, dancing, music, and culture.
- Visitors will see these dances & music at the daily Cultural Performances control at many places within the town.
- Visit a gem repository.
- In the evening visit Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Evening witness the CULTURAL DANCE SHOW that includes numerous recreation varieties of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka …
- Dinner &Overnight stay.
Day 2 KANDY/TRINCOMALEE (APPROX TRANSFER TIME 03 HOURS)
- After breakfast check out and proceed for the exchange to Trincomalee.
- On the way visit the Spice Garden (Entrance Free and Free Head Massage).
- You will see many flavor gardens at Maranello the Kandy street where Cinnamon, Cardamom, Pepper Creepers and all other zest trees, plants and creepers are planted for guests to see them. Flavor items are additionally accessible for the individuals who might want to get them. At all Spice Gardens guests are taken round clarifying each tree and plant and toward the end clarifying the utilization of them in nourishment arrangements.
- Visit the SriMuthumariammanThevasthanam Temple, Matale.
- There are a couple of Rama temples in Sri Lanka, this is one of them.
- This is the main Rama sanctuary here.
- Visit Laggala (on the northern side of Knuckles Mountain Range).
- The cartels behind the Dunuvila lake are called Laggala. Laggala filled in as a guard point to the King Ravana's military and it was from this stone the primary Glimpse of Lord Rama's military was located. This slope is topographically the most astounding piece of the northern area of King Ravana's city and on a sunny morning, the northeast side that is ThiruKoneshwaran and northwest side that is Talaimannar could be seen even today.
- Land to Trincomalee.
- Trincomalee is a port city on the upper east bank of Sri Lanka. Set on a landmass, Fort Frederick was worked by the Portuguese in the seventeenth century. Inside its grounds, the stupendous Koneswaram Temple remains on Swami Rock precipice, a well-known vantage point for blue-whale viewing. The heavenly area contains fancy places of worship and a gigantic statue of Shiva.
- Close-by Gokanna Temple has all-encompassing perspectives over the city and the coastline.
- Visit the Koneshwaram Temple.
- Visit the Konesdcage Centre in Eastern Province, Sri Lanka. Assembled fundamentally amid the rule of the early Cholas and the Five Dravidians of the Early Pandyan Kingdom on KonesarMalai Rock, a projection sitting above Trincomalee District, Gokarna cove and the Indian Ocean, its Pallava, Chola, Pandyan and Jaffna configuration mirror a constant Tamil Saivite impact in the Vannimai locale from the established period.
- Visit the Shankari DeviShakthiPitham.
- Adjoining Trincomalee's celebrated KoneswaramTemple there is another place of worship; it is little in size however of importance for Hindu travelers. This Shankari Devi temple was recreated in another spot. The first Shankari Devi temple said to be worked by Ravana, was the first in the rundown of AshtaDasha (18) Shakti Pitas recorded by Adi Shankara. Be that as it may, its entire precipice was annihilated by Portuguese gun balls. Just a column for recognition is set on that spot now. Also, it is trusted that the first symbol of the Goddess has been saved and supplanted, being revered now in this adjacent new Shankari Devi temple.
- Visit the Kanniya Hot Springs.
- The Kanniya Hot Springs is a site with hot wells situated in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka. There are seven wells in a square shape. Wells are just 3– 4 feet down and you can obviously observe the base. The temperature is significantly high yet change somewhat starting with one spring then onto the next. Wells come up short on the water when 10-15 cans of water are taken out
- It proceeds with the Jogeshwari Temple and hot water spring is the following journey spot for Hindus in transit south after Kanyakumari.
- Supper and overnight stay at Trincomalee.
Day 3 TRINCOMALEE / NUWARA ELIYA (APPROX TRANSFER TIME 04 HOURS)
- After breakfast exchange to Nuwara Eliya
- On the way visit the Ramboda Hanuman Temple - In the slopes of Ramboda where Hanuman was scanning for Sita. The Chinmaya Mission of Sri Lanka constructed the Sri Bhakta Hanuman Temple which is visited by a huge number of devotees consistently. Thereafter continue to Nuwara-Eliya.
- On the way a visit a Tea Plantation& Waterfalls.
- TEA PLANTATIONS - Tea was first planted in Sri Lanka in 1824 at the Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya when a couple of plants were brought from China. More were presented from Assam in 1839. In 1867, a Scottish Planter named James Taylor planted tea seedlings in 8 hectares of forestland, in the Loolkandura Estate. In 1873, the tea trade industry of Sri Lanka started with an unassuming 23 lbs. being delivered to London. Around 25% of world tea trades are finished by Sri Lanka as the World's Biggest Tea Exporter.
- NUWARA ELIYA - The 'Little England' of Sri Lanka, is set against excellent backgrounds of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls, and Tea Plantations. The Victoria Park, amidst the town, is a stunning spot for a walk or an excursion and is likewise useful for Birding as you get some uncommon feathered creatures in this Park.
- Seasons might be missing somewhere else in Sri Lanka, however here you can peruse them by the blossoms, which sprout in the spring (March to May) and the fall (August and September). These are the "seasons" when low-nation people run to Nuwara Eliya to get away from the ocean level warmth and moistness.
- Visit Gregory Lake.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the Seetha Devi Temple and Ashok Vatika. The Ashok Vatika is where Ravana kept the Sita hostage. Ashok Vatika is a greenery enclosure that is available in the Sita Eliya in Sri Lanka. A portion of the fascinating discoveries here incorporates the stone on which Sita used to sit and contemplate. Sita Eliya additionally has the main Site Temple on the planet. The icons of Sita was uncovered from here 100 years back.
- Visit the Divurumpola Temple.
- This is where Seetha Devi experienced "Agni Pariksha" (test). It is a famous spot of love among local people. Divurumpola implies spot of vow in Sinhala. The lawful framework allows and acknowledges the swearing done at this temple while settling the question between gatherings.
- Supper and overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 4 NUWARA ELIYA/BENTOTA (APPROX TRANSFER TIME 05 HOURS)
- After breakfast exchange to Bentota.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Beruwela and Bentota are the best territories for water sports, for example, water scooter rides, windsurfing, para-cruising, water skiing, and waterway cruising.
- In transit visit the Kosgoda Turtle incubator.
- Kosgodaturtle incubation facility - where you can see five types of turtles-Green Turtles (Cheloniamydas), Hawksbill Turtle (Eretmochelys imbricate), Loggerhead Turtle (Caretta), Leatherback Turtle (Dermochelyscoriacea) and Olive Ridley Turtle (Lepidochelysolivacea).
- The eggs gathered by the villagers and fishermen are acquired by the Kosgoda Hatchery and kept in sandy pens until they hatch. The recently hatched ones are kept in seawater tanks and discharged to the ocean in the night. This Hatchery alone has discharged in excess of 1,750,000 youthful turtles to the ocean. An enrichment by the Hasselblad Estate was in charge of the foundation of this incubation center.
- Experience the Madu River Boat Safari Ride.
- 915-hectare Madu Ganga Estuary is associated by two thin channels to the Randombe Lake, shaping a mind-boggling wetland framework including 64 mangrove islets. In the year 2000, International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) attempted a nitty-gritty biodiversity study of the district and uncovered the presence of no under 10 noteworthy wetland vegetation types supporting more than 300 plant species and 248 types of vertebrates. This astounding decent variety has prompted it's being ordered under RAMSAR Convention on Wetlands in 2003.
- ReachBentota and check into the inn.
- Supper & overnight stay at Bentota.
Day 5 BENTOTA/COLOMBO (APPROX TRANSFER TIME 03 HOURS)
- After breakfast continue to Colombo
- Discretionary - Visit the Sivan KovilKochchikade Colombo
- Lunch at an Indian Restaurant
- Appreciate an entertaining and interesting Colombo City Tour and a shopping tour.
- A drive through the city taking you to the bustling business regions just as the tree-lined private, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit the Colombo Fort, the previous British regulatory focus and military battalion, Sea Street - the Goldsmith's quarters in the core of Pettah, the Bazaar zone, where is likewise a Hindu Temple with expounding stone carvings and the Dutch Church of Wolvendaal going back to 1749. The noteworthy Dewatagaha Mosque and the previous Eye Hospital are two structures in Cinnamon Gardens worth taking a gander.
- After the visit, return to the inn and unwind.
- Supper at an Indian Restaurant.
- Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 6 COLOMBO / AIRPORT
- After breakfast at the inn, transfer to airport for departure flight.
(Note: Clients must be at the airport before 3 hrs for departure flight)